Filed under: news of jobs career
ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business to meet the needs of more customers in Asia. Our solid foundation for significant growth and investment has been built over more than 35 years since ANZ opened its first office in Asia. We recognize our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership and great opportunities that will be enable the best in market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
Sales & Service Consultant – Consumer Banking (Contract)
The incumbent is responsible to make new business beside selling, maintaining and developing customer relationship by providing excellent service and exceeding customer needs and to clearly demonstrate willingness to spot potential sales opportunities and develop these into profitable sales for the Bank, include prospecting the marketplace for new customers as well as maximizing existing customer relationships.
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Funding Account Officer
* Minimum University Graduate
* Fluent in English both written & verbal communication
* Excellent negotiation & teamwork relationship
* Excellent in customer service
* Excellent analytical skills with strong problem solving
Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com no later than 10th August 2008 and indicate the job title in subject e-mail.
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2008 PT. GARSKO SOLUSINDO
Posted: 05 Aug 2008 07:27 AM CDT
PT. GARSKO SOLUSINDO is an engineering, service, consultant and training specialist in various Industrial Automation Systems: Process Automation and Factory Automation. The outstanding wide experiences in Control System, Metering, Field Instrument and also Analyzer System makes us a competence company in Automation and Control subject for any kind of industrial sector.
We currently have a vacancy for:
FIELD INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
* You will be responsible to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Field Control and Instrumentation.
Candidate for this position should possess:
* Minimum Diploma 3 years (D3) in Physics Engineering or Electronic from reputable local University/Polytech nic;
* Fresh graduate or having 1 year relevant experience in field instrument sector;
* Good skill in instrumentation, control and automation system troubleshooting;
* Having good knowledge in control, instrumentation and automation equipment such as pneumatic, electronic, transmitter, controller, final control element (on-off valve and control valve) and microprocessor based/smart system.
* Accurate, reliable and enthusiasm;
* Capable and willingness to work under pressure, extended working hours and call in scheme;
* Willing to be placed in East Java or domicile in East Java;
* Good written and spoken English.
Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector.
Please submit a fully detailed CV in English, latest on 30 August 2008 to this email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment